News & Information
Find out things you can do or visit in and around Derby. We provide a convenient feed from our local news and information websites.
- 5 of the best July walks in the Peak District July 1, 2020We looked through our archives to see what we recommended to you in previous years during June. NOTE: Safeguarding against the coronavirus is likley to be a part of everyday life for the forseeable future. We advise that two metres social distancing and checking the latest guidelines are the best course of action.
- Anoki Express - chilled Indian ready meals delivered in Derbyshire June 25, 2020A fusion of flavours delivered to your door, Donna Hill reviews the Anoki Express range of chilled ready meals
- How to spot dragonflies and damselflies during the summer June 25, 2020One of nature’s true survivers, dragonflies and damselflies will again adorn our landscapes this summer - and they are well worth seeking out.
- This is how many Derbyshire hospitality businesses will reopen on Saturday July 1, 2020Thousands of restaurants, pubs, cafés and hotels are preparing for customers
- Derby pubs getting booked up fast ahead of Saturday reopening July 1, 2020A few still have places
- Take a look at Covid-19 measures in place at Alton Towers July 1, 2020The popular theme park will soon open its doors